Monday, May 20, 2013

Motivation Monday!

Motivation for women
Every time you diet it’s like borrowing from Peter to pay Paul. If you lose 10 Pounds with shear force, you’ll pay it back with interest. -Hungry for Change

Fat Loss Motivation

Isn’t this so true! That’s why the traditional diet does not work. You have to change your lifestyle to change your weight and health in the long run. My advice is to always start with one habit to replace. The habit can be replacing pop with diet pop (not that it’s better but it’s a change) or taking one less sugar in your coffee.
Eventually, you can replace the diet pop with water, and cut the sugar out altogether. In my early twenties, I used to drink a double double coffee. I started by changing the creme to milk, then the sugar to sweetener, then I dropped the sweetener, eventually changed the milk to almond milk, and now I usually drink my coffee black. This took some time!
Going organic. This took time also. I am, as of about a year ago, all organic. I started with meat, then dairy, then berries, and finally everything is local or organically grown (grass-fed) in my home. This took about two years altogether.
It’s the little changes that make such a HUGE difference. Check out my lessons in fat loss that I write about at the end of each year:

No comments:

Post a Comment