Thursday, August 29, 2013

From my friend Omarr McIntyre:

Hey Peeps, stop by my friends page,
https://www.facebook.com/UrbanTherapySun


The Urban Therapy Body and Mind Power Diet. (Yeah, that's what I call it)

Like I promised earlier this is what I did to lose 10 -12 lbs. of fat weight in just about 3-4 weeks.

Y'all know that I always have worked out but that didn't translate into weight loss and I've never wanted to lose weight really unless it was good weight loss so here's how it went:

1. Cut out all meat from my diet during the day completely

2. I eat 4-6 apples for breakfast along with any other fruit if I have some. I eat the entire apple core and all. It's not necessary for you to do so but it's not a bad idea. Do not cut skin off of apples. You have to eat the skin on the apples or you may as well not eat any at all because the skin is where the nutrition is. You don't have to eat apples either. Apples are just my fruit of choice because of their high nutrition count but you can choose another fruit that you like.

3. I also drink a 44oz cup of water in the morning with my fruit. You don't have to drink that much but I choose to. Throughout the day you should drink 3/4 of your body weight in ounces for good hydration and nutrition.

4. For lunch I eat a big ass salad. Mine is fortified with lots of fresh, raw spinach, tomatoes, red onions, mushrooms and I season it with only Adobo seasoning or Lawry's seasoning salt and maybe some pepper. No dressing of any sort and no eggs. If you choose to use dressing I would suggest something oil based like Italian or vinegrette (or however you spell that) The most important is the spinach because it is probably the most powerful and nutritious leaf there is out there and it keeps you energetic throughout the day instead of giving you the itis. It seems as though Popeye had it right all along. Make sure that you bring a lot to eat. You don't have to eat a lot but if you eat enough you won't be hungry for the rest of the day and it tastes a lot better than you might think. NO LETTUCE! NO LETTUCE! It's a worthless, filler leaf that does nothing for you. I also keep some more fruit on deck to keep my lunch from getting boring. The type of fruit that you choose is not so important at this time. I'm just trying to get you off the ground right now.

5. Make sure that you drink lots of water throughout the day and yes you will be making frequent trips to the bathroom during the day to do #1's and #2's but this system works and when you get used to it (which should take a week or 2) it will become very easy. Because of the results that you'll see it will make you want to continue and you very well should.

6.The good part is that you can eat whatever you like in the evening but I would STRONGLY suggest that you do not eat anything after 7 p.m. in order to aid your digestive system (More on this later) You'll probably find yourself skipping dinner altogether but your body will have moved so much waste from your body that the junk that you put in it later will be filtered out as well.

7. This system works and I am living proof. I devised this scheme on my own just to keep from eating a bunch of junk during the workday that undoubtedly adds pounds onto most of us. Bring your lunch and save your money, improve the way you look, make your thoughts clearer and more positive and most of all shed pounds and add good years onto your life!! Notice I didn't even get into the exercise part of it. Let's just get this part in order 1st shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment