Monday, April 15, 2013

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY

Exercises for Women
The Human Body is the Best Work of Art  -Jess C. Scott

MONDAY IS TIME FOR FITNESS MOTIVATION 


It’s true - what you put in your body shows on the outside. I think that’s why we are so attracted to fit people; we know a fit person loves them-self and when a person loves them-self, they be able to love others.
With the weather getting better and better, it’s not hard to find motivation (at least not for me). This winter, in Southern Ontario, has been a LONG one…so bring on the sun.
THE WEEKEND
This weekend we celebrated Vince’s mom’s birthday at an amazing restaurant for brunch. I knew that I would have to have the Belgium waffles and a scone with the jam (my favourite brunch items at this restaurant). And so I prepped for it. I ate very clean for the entire week and made sure I got in some extra cardio.
MY STRUGGLES
On the day of the festivities, I would normally workout before or after. BUT, I didn’t. I enjoyed the day without putting all those extra calories to good use.
TAKE-OUTS
- Having a “planned” treat day allows for you to cut corners throughout the week.
- Do extra cardio or an extra workout the week before your treat day.
- Workout before or after the treat meal to shuttle the nutrients into the muscle for good use, instead of letting all the extra calories go to your fat cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment