Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FEEDING OR FIGHTING DISEASE?

Photo: Ance E. "This book (The Earth Diet) is awesome and the recipes are amazingly delicious!"

Digamber D "I think your book gives valuable health instruction to thousands of people"

Cheryl G "Had a great show with you Sunday at the Navel Expo - all of us at North Isle Wellness Center love, love, love your positive and continuous energy! I've got my whole household phyched on TED. Move over traditional turkey dinner!"

Katherine M "I love your page and your posts"

Merri Heil S "I appreciate all TED posts!"

Cate Italiano "I followed that juice cleanse for a week and felt sooooo good! One suggestion would be if you live somewhere cold (like I'm in Minnesota) if you can't find good strawberries try it with something more local/seasonal (I used Michigan cherries). I hope you feel really good afterwards like I did!!!"

Katherin B "And it is quick to make and DELISH! Just like EVERY recipe in The Earth Diet Cookbook!"

Bob S "Thanks , you're inspiring..your messages & recipes are a beacon of love"

Melissa N "I have never felt better being on the earth diet. This is a great way to get back to feeling healthy and fit at the same time. I have lost 10 pounds so far on this and absolutely love how I feel. Thank you Liana for introducing this to me while I was in NY. I hope to see you soon again. Hope all is well. :)"

Christine D "Love this book!! Made the peanut butter cups and love them! Posted about it on my blog! RealfoodwithChristine.com"

Beckie S "LOVED the peanut butter cups recipe, my family has no idea there are avacados in there, they goobled them right down!! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO AND ARE. hoping i get your Earth Diet book for X-mas!! ( ♥ )"

Over 67 recipes available on the website and in The Earth Diet book!
TED E-BOOK AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY $15 
http://www.TheEarthDiet.org/book.html

Book available now!
Hard Copy TED Book $45
Personalized Programs $222 
www.TheEarthDiet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment