Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Fitness Tip Tuesday!

Female Fitness Tips



Happy Fitness Tip Tuesday!

Today I have an exercise that will make you hotter. I LOVE working out my
shoulders because when they are toned, they scream a healthy and fit bod!

==> Fitness Tip Tuesday (hot exercise inside)

Today is also the release of Flavilicious clothing. You are the FIRST to get
your hands on, and your body into, the NEW tanks.

They come in hot red and Flavilicious pink, are super comfy and wash well.
They even stretch over my pregnant belly :)



They ship pretty much anywhere so go grab them before they are gone. I
printed 100 of each and once they are gone, they are gone. I will go back
to the drawling board for more styles and texts.

If you want the "original" Flavilicious Fitness tanks, grab them today!

==> http://www.flaviliciousfitness.com/blog/store/

Happy training and shopping,
Flavia


No comments:

Post a Comment