Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hey there, multi-tasking mama! (Organic Baby Food)

I have a lot of people ask me about baby food recipes, so I thought I'd share a few that my son really liked back when he enjoyed pureed and blended foods.

Carob Lucuma Smoothie

Ingredients
1 banana
1/2 t carob powder
1/4 - 1/2 t lucuma
1/2 cup breast milk (or nut milk for children above 1 year)

Blend and serve in a cup, or feed with a spoon (less milk may be used in this case).

Monster Mash

1/2 a ripe avocado
1 stoned nectarine (or use a small banana)
1/4 t chlorella powder (for iron)

Mash and serve.

1000 Petals Shakra Mash

1 purple plum, stoned
1/4 cup blueberries
1 soaked prune
Dash spirulina powder

Mash and serve. I use a hand blender for this one.
And, don't forget we have a whole eBook dedicated to baby food recipes!


The Raw Pleasure Smoothie

1 banana
1 small handful of goji berries
1⁄2 cup blueberries
1 kiwi peeled (the riper the kiwi the better)
1 handful of Swiss chard (3-4 leaves)
1⁄2 Cup purified water
Place all into your blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!

Love and super smoothies,

No comments:

Post a Comment